How Does This Work?
RANDOM ACTS OF CHRISTMAS is a program designed to help families in need by connecting those in need with those who can help!
You can get involved in 2 ways:
- Nominate a person/family in need. Sorry, the deadline for nominations has passed. (December 7, 2012 at 5PM)
- Fulfill a need. There are so many people in need! Find someone near you and reach out to make Christmas a little brighter this year. You can help meet part of the need listed or all of it - it's up to you!
WBGL advises those nominating someone not to share information on potential gifts with the nominated family, until you're sure those agreeing to help will fulfill those specific requests. The program is fully reliant upon those offering to help actually fulfilling the needs. If you select a need and do not hear back from the nominator of the family you selected, please select another family. There are many needs left to be fulfilled! Please do not buy items for the selected need until you have communicated with the nominator and confirmed your gift.
Nominations for Random Acts of Christmas will only be accepted through Friday, December 7, 2012 at 5:00pm.
- You cannot nominate yourself for Random Acts of Christmas.
- You cannot nominate anyone in your household for Random Acts of Christmas.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to nominate someone for Random Acts of Christmas.
- The nominator and the nominee must live within the 42 county WBGL listening area.
- You may nominate no more than two people or families for Random Acts of Christmas.
- WBGL will not accept requests for employment, cash, traveler's checks, payment of utility bills, mortgage notes, car notes, or any other bills/debts; food stamps, gift certificates, or any form of cash equivalents.
- Click for a full set of rules.